An off-take is basically how much product you are expecting or negotiated to move for a certain time frame beyond one month. An off-take is not considered a single nomination but rather how much you are to retrieve from stock for a specific season. Various nominations can be made for one off-take.
To schedule an off-take, follow these steps:
- Click on the contract you are planning on scheduling an off-take.
- On the left-hand side menu bar, click on “Delivery Schedule”.
- Enter the Volume (MT) you wish to schedule for a season.
- Click on “Date Range” to select the seasons or time frame you are expecting to move the total volume you entered.
- Click the “ADD” button to schedule that off-take.
- Click on the “SEND” button to notify your counterpart of that off-take.